style="display:inline-block;width:320px;height:100px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5586865444617986"
data-ad-slot="8065293687">


Saturday, July 12, 2014

8 Sealed Packs Of Topps 2012 Baseball Series One I Grabbed On Sale To Add To The Treasure Chest For Future Contest Pulls


I got these on sale at walmart a few months ago but I'm just now getting around to scanning them and putting them in the treasure chest. I know many of you will be moaning about buying retail packs at all and will be even less happy that these are in the bargain bin but I honestly don't think we have a lot of card searchers in my town. Even if we do there could still be some autographs in these and of course you still have rookie cards you can pull from opening these. I'm also just getting use to using my scanner. I had to reduce the size of this scan in order to save room for images on this blog. It's amazing how much detail you can see on a pack when you use the maximum setting on your scanner. You can really see how many hands have been touching these as they lay in the bargain bin. Still, the cards seem to be in good shape inside the packs to me. I always look to see if they look bent at all before I buy anything that's out in the open like these packs.

I will be adding lots of stuff to the treasure chest. Some packs will be high end and others will be middle of the road or even sales bin packs, remember though these will be used in the comment part of the contest but also as bonus prizes so they won't affect the quality of the world community grid or folding@home grid crunching prizes.

This link should at least give you a basic idea of what I'm trying to do. I will have my first contest coming soon so at the very least keep watching this blog for updates.
http://cardsforgood.blogspot.com/2014/06/how-to-win-free-autograph-relic-cards.html

No comments:

Post a Comment