style="display:inline-block;width:320px;height:100px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5586865444617986"
data-ad-slot="8065293687">


Friday, July 18, 2014

8 Packs Of Panini Prestige Football Cards For 2013 I Bought To Add To The Treasure Chest

I'm doing one more quick post before I go to bed. I have to work tomorrow so I wanted to get this done tonight in case I don't have enough time to add more cards before I go in. I've got eight packs of Panini prestige football cards from 2013. I believe this was the year when their base cards had the all white backgrounds which wasn't too appealing to me but all their insert cards looked awesome. In the past prestige has put out some really beautiful cards and they have the advantage of being among the first product to hit the market each year that shows new rookies in their player uniforms. If you want a chance to get the first ever autograph card of a freshly drafted player these are cards you want to buy. I will be adding all of these packs to the treasure chest and I'm thinking of buying even more of these early next month.

If you want to win these cards while helping find cures for diseases like cancer and HIV then you need to visit this link and read the majority of this post. It should explain to you what I'm doing or at least give you an idea of what you need to do. If you have any questions feel free to comment on that post or in the comment section below this one.
http://cardsforgood.blogspot.com/2014/06/how-to-win-free-autograph-relic-cards.html

No comments:

Post a Comment