style="display:inline-block;width:320px;height:100px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5586865444617986"
data-ad-slot="8065293687">


Tuesday, July 15, 2014

8 Packs Of New Phyrexia And 8 Packs Of 2013 Magic The Gathering Core Set Booster Packs I'm Adding To The Treasure Chest

Today we have eight packs of New Phyrexia and eight booster packs of 2013 core set. Yes, I know I am a little crazy but I have decided to put all my loose magic the gathering booster packs into the treasure chest. That means you can probably expect at least another 10 blog posts about MTG packs this month. The good news is that these are mostly older packs and some might be more than 10 years old and contain high value cards. The bad news is that in most cases I only have two or three packs from each series. Still, you will see lots of great magic booster packs that you will be longing for. I hope to titillate you into joining my world community grid team so you will start completing work units and be ready for my future contests. I also have more than enough sealed booster boxes and unopened deck packs that I can use for main contest prizes so keep visiting this blog daily or at least weekly for new updates.

Have you noticed that my scans look funny? I think it's because I'm left handed so I started facing the cards in the other direction. Do they look a little better? The background is black because I don't like closing the lid and taking a chance of slightly bending or edging the cards. I am one of those mint condition card freaks that always eyes your cards for fifteen minutes before I agree to a trade at a tournament. It's hilarious to watch I'm told. Probably because I'm almost blind and I like to use a mini magnifier glass to check out the condition of the cards before I buy or trade them. Maybe one day I will film this process and it will become comedy gold for the YouTube magic the gathering community.

Anyway I know somebody out there is looking at these booster packs with envious eyes so why the heck aren't you guys joining my world community grid team? It's super easy and you might even end up helping cure a disease or something. I know I tend to babble on a lot but I think in the long run that will just be good for search engine traffic. When I'm in contest mode I will be much more specific in the way I explain things.

Click this link and do the easy one minute download. The software will run automatically. This is run directly by Stanford University which is one of the most renown schools of learning in the whole of the 50 states. So you know you can trust this link, Once you install it you won't have to ever worry about it again. It will run by itself every time you turn on your computer and uses very little of your systems resources.
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/reg/viewRegister.do?teamIDha=2H274R71S1

If you want to win prizes you need to join team Endthedisease through this link. Then just keep visiting this blog for updates so you will know when a contest is running.
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=2H274R71S1

No comments:

Post a Comment