style="display:inline-block;width:320px;height:100px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5586865444617986"
data-ad-slot="8065293687">


Sunday, July 20, 2014

4 Packs Of Score 2013 Football Cards And 2 Packs Of Topps Strata I'm Placing In The Treasure Chest



I'm pulling out some more football cards that I got from the walmart variety box I bought. I'm adding these to the treasure chest. The chest is getting pretty full now. I will probably reach over a 150 factory sealed packs by early next week. I guess I really need to get around to launching the first contest. I'm working on this behind the scenes. You guys can't really see what I'm doing but I'm in talks with several big sports hobby forums. Many of these sites have thousands of visitors a day and I'm hoping to lower the number of cards in my possession very soon. I'm also going to be concentrating on making more posts on the main blog. The endthedisease blog really needs more work, I can do a lot more serious posts there that explain more about what I'm doing. I will also do a lot of posts about cancer as a disease and how we can work towards a cure. I might even gets some guests posts from people in the research community or posts from cancer research advocates. Just be on the lookout for a lot of new content on that blog. I will still be posting here but just not as often as before.

For this post we have four packs of Panini Score football cards from the 2013 season. There are twelve cards in each pack with a chance to pull rookie signatures.

Next up we have two packs of Topps Strata 2013 football cards. These are great cards and there are six individual cards in each sealed pack. Wouldn't it be great to pull a Geno Smith low numbered autograph card out of one of these packs? You might think it's possible to pull a card like that out of a reatail pack but I have seen it happen before.

If you want to try and win some of these cards in the near future all you have to do is follow the simple instructions below. This will only take a minute or two to set up.

First you need to run the world community grid disease research program. You can download it through this link.
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/reg/viewRegister.do?teamIDha=2H274R71S1

Click this second link and join team Endthedisease. It's really that easy. Now just keep visiting this blog and wait for the next contest to begin.
 http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=2H274R71S1


No comments:

Post a Comment