style="display:inline-block;width:320px;height:100px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5586865444617986"
data-ad-slot="8065293687">


Wednesday, July 16, 2014

8 Dark Ascension And 7 Avacyn Restored Magic The Gathering Booster Packs I'm Adding To The Treasure Chest

I know I lied about going to bed but I know I want have any time to post scans for the next 24 hours or so and I want to get most of my newer cards up so I can concentrate on getting some sleep. I believe these are the last of my Avacyn Restored and Dark Ascension booster packs. If you want to get these cards you just need to run world community grid and be on my team. I think the link below should explain what you need to do. I'm just too tired to make a long wordy post like I usually do.
http://cardsforgood.blogspot.com/2014/06/how-to-win-free-autograph-relic-cards.html

If you don't understand what I'm doing after you read that please feel free to post in the comment section below that blog post. I am happy to talk you through the process of downloading the program and running it on your computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment