style="display:inline-block;width:320px;height:100px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5586865444617986"
data-ad-slot="8065293687">


Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Three Packs Of World Of Warcraft Cards From War Of The Ancients I'm Giving Away In Future Contests

These are some sealed packs of World of Warcraft cards from War of the Ancients I picked up a year or two ago. At the time I had some friends that were playing it and they mentioned how hard to get and expensive the packs were. I guess that's why I bought them on a whim. Now that I've had time to check out these packs online I see that this TCG has been discontinued by the manufacturer. I also see that prices on boxes have fallen significantly. One the one hand this will become a dead table top gaming platform but on the other it will become highly collectible to a select group of hardcore fans. I'm wondering if I should buy a couple of big boxes of these packs just to save for a future contest that will just revolve around the WoW community. For now these packs will go in the treasure chest.

I don't know if I will do that or hold onto the funds I have now. My amazon balance is actually pretty low right now. I have less than $100 in my account. With all the cards I have now it would probably be best to hold of on any purchases until I get rid of some of the merchandise I have now.

I don't have a contest going on right now but if you want to be in a position to win any of these packs you must be running the world community grid program on your computer during the contest period. You can download it through this link
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/reg/viewRegister.do?teamIDha=2H274R71S1

Become a member of my team through this second link. If you're not on my team you can't win any prizes.
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=2H274R71S1

No comments:

Post a Comment