style="display:inline-block;width:320px;height:100px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5586865444617986"
data-ad-slot="8065293687">


Monday, August 25, 2014

Eleven Packs Of Bowman Platinum Baseball Cards I'm Adding To The Treasure Chest


I'm planning on starting my first project soon. It will involve me finding people who will download the world community grid program and run it for a few days. Once they complete some data I will send them three packs of cards that they must display in a YouTube video. Once they do that they will be eligible to participate in a contest I will launch once I get 20-30 participants. I will be seeking out participants myself rather than allowing everyone who reads this blog to join. I'm doing it this way so I can get people who have a sizable audience on YouTube or Facebook.

I plan on launching three separate projects and in order to do this I need more packs of both baseball and football cards. I assume I will be able to purchase all the additional packs I need by the end of September or by early October at the latest. I'm already working on the drafts of four separate posts I need to make to bring this all together. Please have patience while I get everything together.

Today I bought some 2014 bowman platinum cards to add to the treasure chest in preparation for my first YouTube project launch. There were eight packs in a blaster box I bought and I had three more packs I bought last week for a total of eleven. Lets hope there are some nice relic cards or an autograph rookie in some of these packs.

Remember if you want to win some of these packs in the future or be a part of any of my contests you will have to be on my world community grid team.

No comments:

Post a Comment