style="display:inline-block;width:320px;height:100px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5586865444617986"
data-ad-slot="8065293687">


Saturday, August 9, 2014

Eight Packs Of 2012 Panini Threads Basketball Cards I'm Adding To The Treasure Chest

 
Today I decided it was time to add some basketball cards to the treasure chest since I don't have any yet. I went out and bought a 2012 panini threads basketball blaster box. I decided to open this and scan them because I want to give them away as individual factory sealed packs. There are eight of these packs with ten cards in each, you will have a chance of getting relic cards and autograph cards. I'm getting low on funds to buy more cards but I should be able to pick up more baseball and basketball cards within the next month or two. I am lacking in merchandise for these sports so I want to bulk up just a little bit.

I am also working on putting together the first contest. I will be trying to keep it local in my own city. I live in the Evansville area of Indiana. I want to do this to avoid paying a lot of shipping fees. I will allow a few people on YouTube from other areas to participate though. I will seek these people out myself because I want people that are active in the hobby. There will be a comment contest for a few packs though and anyone in that lives in the USA can try and win these. I will even ship these packs to Hawaii or Alaska if you win one in the comment contest.

Before I start the contest I will have to work on getting participants. I will make a post about this on the endthedisease blog.

For now download the world community program and run it so you will be ready for future contests.
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/reg/viewRegister.do?teamIDha=2H274R71S1

Then join my team through this second link
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=2H274R71S1

No comments:

Post a Comment