style="display:inline-block;width:320px;height:100px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5586865444617986"
data-ad-slot="8065293687">


Thursday, August 21, 2014

Nineteen Packs Of Vintage 1991 Bowman Football Cards I'm Adding To The Treasure Chest

Way back in the late 80s and early 90s I went to the local hobby shop and spent a few hundred dollars on boxes of football, baseball and basketball cards. It was a lot of money for a kid like me. I thought it was a good investment though. I figure by the time I became an old man I would at the very least be able to buy a house. Unfortunately for me the time that I bought these was during the years that the card industry overprinted its merchandise. If I would have just spent a little more money and bought vintage cards from the 60s and 70s I would be sitting pretty right now.

Right now if you factor in inflation most of the older packs of cards I have are worth less than what I paid for them back in the day. That's not to say that they don't have value and now that I can can give these away in my world community grid project I can find people to dump my old wax packs on. You can pretty much pick these packs up online for less than a dollar each and you will probably be tossing a lot of these cards in the trash because over printing means that they will never be worth anything, however the good cards still have some value so maybe you can grab an Emmitt Smith, John Elway, Barry Sanders or Joe Montana to add to your collection. I would say there are about 20 cards you could pull from one of these packs that would be worth sticking in a toploader. Maybe you will just keep these packs in a safe place or give them to your kids. One idea might be to open them on a youtube video, if you;re into vintage cards it could be a good conversation piece for some of your viewers. For now these will sit in my treasure chest until they are pulled for prizes or bonuses.

Whatever you do just be sure to join my world community grid team because by running this program you are actually helping find cures for many diseases and getting a reward or some free packs of cards is just a bonus. The real benifit is living in a future were disease like cancer are just a memory. Visit this link below to learn how the program works and if you have any questions at all don't be affraid to ask.
http://endthedisease.blogspot.com/2014/07/how-to-run-world-community-grid-on-your.html


No comments:

Post a Comment