style="display:inline-block;width:320px;height:100px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5586865444617986"
data-ad-slot="8065293687">


Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Three Packs Of Bowman 2014 Baseball Cards I'm Adding To The Treasure Chest

I took a trip to walmart a few weeks ago and I picked up a pack of bowman baseball cards while I was doing my grocery shopping. I bought one of the three pack value deals. I like these for two reasons. They make it hard for pack searchers to go through cards and pull out the packs that have hits in them and they come with three special border cards that are also sealed in plastic. I get to give these packs away and I still have the chase cards to do something with in the future. Of course I will probably give these away at some point as well but it gives me extra value with my purchase. I also bough three more packs today of what I thought were 2014 bowman cards but I'm so blind that they turned out to be some other series that are produced by topps. I really have no idea what they are and I can't find an image of these packs online so I guess I will have to wait until I can do more research and post these once I know for sure what they are. For now I will just put the bowman cards in the treasure chest.

On a side not I miscounted the number of cards we have in the treasure chest. I actually have about ten more pack in total than what I had listed. I swear my brain doesn't work right anymore. I corrected the mistake and now we have close to 200 sealed packs.

I plan on getting a contest together soon so make sure you are on my world community grid team if you want to participate. Visit this link to learn more.
http://endthedisease.blogspot.com/2014/07/how-to-run-world-community-grid-on-your.html

No comments:

Post a Comment