style="display:inline-block;width:320px;height:100px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5586865444617986"
data-ad-slot="8065293687">


Tuesday, August 12, 2014

One Pack Of 2013 Topps Platinum Football Cards And One Pack Of 2010 Panini Crown Royal I'm Giving Away



This is going to be a really short post because I only have two packs of football cards to post right now. One of these came in the big variety pack box I bought at walmart a few days ago and the other I won in an online auction. Both packs will be added to the treasure chest.

The first pack is 2013 topps platinum. There are 5 cards in this pack and I feel that these are higher quality cards than your standard packs, not top shelf or anything but I'm sure this will go fast once it's up for grabs.

The second sealed football pack is one I won on a listia auction. It's a pack of 2010 panini crown royal football cards. These have a high chance of having relic and auto cards in them and the seller says this is a guaranteed relic card so who knows what might be in it. There are 5 cards in this sealed pack as well.

I don't have a contest ready to run yet but I have an interesting youtube project that will lead up to my first contest. I should have a post up about it in less than a week.

Learn more about what I'm doing in this post.
http://cardsforgood.blogspot.com/2014/06/how-to-win-free-autograph-relic-cards.html


Here is a post with commonly asked questions about world community grid. You can find out most of what you want to know here. If you still have an unaswered question you can ask it in the comments there. I might even add your question to the post and update it.
http://endthedisease.blogspot.com/2014/07/how-to-run-world-community-grid-on-your.html


No comments:

Post a Comment